Cairo Alexandria Aswan Tour Package Highlights:
• The Egyptian Museum.
• Pyramids of Giza & Sphinx.
• Dier El-Bahari & Valley of Kings.
• Luxor Temple & Karnak.
• Horus Temple in Edfu.
• Sobek & Horus in Kom Ombo.
• High Dam.
• Philae Temple & Unfinished Obelisk .
• Roman Theater & Pompay’s Pillar.
• Catacombs of Kom El-Shoqafa.
Cairo Alexandria Aswan Tour Package Itinerary:
Day 1: Arrival
Upon arrival you will find Egypt Tour Packages representative for meet & assist service through the arrival formalities, then you will be transferred to you hotel by A/C car.
Overnight at Cairo, and start your Cairo Alexandria Aswan Tour Package.
Day 2: Cairo/Alexandria
Breakfast. Start your tour visiting:
• The Egyptian Museum. Where u can see 250,000 genuine artifacts on display the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world.
• Then visit The Great Pyramid – Cheops, Chephren & Mykerions. Where you will see the only standing wonder for the ancient world.
• Then proceed to The Sphinx the mysterious monument which have human face and lion’s body.
• Then continue to Khan El Khalili Bazaars. Shops in this district are legendary for fine border brassware, copper, perfumes, leather, silver, gold, antiques.
Transfer to Alexandria by private A/C minivan. Check in.
Overnight in Alexandria.
Day 3: Alexandria/Aswan
Breakfast Start your tour Visiting:
• The Roman Theater.
• Then visit Pompay’s Pillar.
• Followed by visit to the Catacomb of Kom El-Shoqafa.
• Followed by Visits to Montaza Garden, Alexandria Library & Also from out side you will Visit Qaytbay Citadel & El Mursi Abu El-Abas.
At the end of the tour, transfer to Cairo by private A/C Car.
Arrival Cairo then transfer to the train station for your sleeper train to Aswan. Dinner on the train.
Overnight Sleeper train.
Day 4: Aswan
Breakfast on the train. Arrival, meet & assist by our representatives and transfer to the hotel.
Start you tour visiting:
• The High Dam.
• The Philae Temple Sail by felucca to the island of Agilkia.
Overnight in Aswan.
Breakfast, transfer to Luxor by Train, Arrive Luxor & meet and assist by our local representatives, transfer to your hotel in Luxor.
Start your tour visiting:
• The West Bank of Luxor where you will enjoy visiting Dier El-Bahari and Valley of Kings which is The New Kingdom (1549–1069 BC) Necropolis .
• Then East Bank visiting Luxor Temple & Karnak Temple Complex which was the center of the ancient Egyptian religions in the new Kingdom.
Overnight in Luxor.
Breakfast . Transfer to the domestic airport for your flight to Cairo. Arrival , meet and assist by our representative who will transfer you to the airport to Cairo then transfer & assist you at the airport through final departure formalities.
Cairo Alexandria Aswan Tour Package Includes:
• 1 Night hotel accommodation in Cairo on B&B basis.
• 1 Night hotel accommodation in Alexandria on B&B basis.
• 1 Night hotel accommodation in Aswan on B&B basis.
• 1 Nights on sleeper train board, dinner and breakfast included.
• 1 Night hotel accommodation in Luxor on B&B basis.
• All transfers in Cairo, Luxor and Aswan.
• 1 Full day tour in Cairo visiting the Pyramids, Sphinx, Egyptian Museum & Khan El Khalili.
• 1 day tour in Alexandria visiting The Roman Theater, Pompay’s Pillar Catacomb of Kom El-Shoqafa.
• Free Camel ride in Pyramids area. (10 Minutes for taking photo).
• 1 Full day tour in Aswan visiting High Dam-Temple of Philae Island.
• 1 Full day tour in Luxor visiting West Bank .
• Multilingual expert Egyptologist guide.
• All your tours and excursions are with private A/C Car.
• The service of meet and assist at all your destinations.
• All your visits include entrance fees.
• Our prices include all taxes and services.
• Train ticket Aswan / Luxor.
• Domestic flight Luxor / Cairo.
Cairo Alexandria Aswan Tour Package Excludes:
• Visa Entry for Egypt.
• International Flights.
• Personal items.
• Any other items not mentioned.
• Any Optional tours.
Price per person in DBL room
3 Star Hotel
4 Star Hotel
5 Star Hotel
We hope that you will enjoy your Cairo Alexandria Aswan Tour Package.