Cairo, Aswan, Luxor & Alexandria Highlights:
• The Egyptian Museum.
• Pyramids of Giza & Sphinx.
• Deir El-Bahari & Valley of Kings.
• Luxor Temple & Karnak.
• Horus Temple in Edfu.
• Sobek & Horus in Kom Ombo.
• High Dam.
• Philae & Unfinished Obelisk.
• Roman Theater & Pompay’s Pillar.
• Catacombs of Kom El-Shoqafa.
Cairo, Aswan, Luxor & Alexandria Itinerary:
Day 1: Arrival
Upon arrival you will find Egypt Holiday Packages representative for meet & assist service through the arrival formalities, then you will be transferred to you hotel by A/C car.
Overnight at Cairo and start your Cairo, Aswan, Luxor & Alexandria Tour Package.
Day 2: Cairo
Breakfast, Start your tour visiting:
• The Egyptian Museum. Where u can see 250,000 genuine artifacts on display the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world.
• Then visit Great Pyramid – Cheops, Chephren & Mykerions. Where you will see the only standing wonder for the ancient world.
• Then precede to The Sphinx the mysterious monument which has human face and lion’s body.
• Then continue to Khan El Khalili Bazaars. Shops in this district are legendary for fine border brassware, copper, perfumes, leather, silver, gold, antiques.
Transfers to the train station for your overnight Sleeper train to Aswan, then dinner on the train
Overnight in Sleeper Train.
Day 3: Cairo/ Aswan
Breakfast on the train – arrival to Aswan, meet & assist by our representatives and transfer to the hotel. Check in.
Overnight in Aswan.
Day 4: Aswan/ Edfu
Breakfast, then transfer to the Cruise. Boarding before lunch, Embarkation
Start you tour visiting:
• The High Dam which was completed in 1964. From here you can gaze across Lake Nasser.
• The Philae Temple Sail by felucca (Egyptian sailboat) to the island of Agilkia. Visit the temple that was removed from their original island of Philae which lies submerged most of the year by the waters of Lake Nasser. The main Temple of Isis and its monuments were built between the 26th-dynasty and the Roman period.
Lunch on board Sail to Kom Ombo, Afternoon Tea
Visit the temple shared by the two gods Sobek and Haroeris.
Sail to Edfu, Dinner on board
Overnight in Edfu.
Day 5: Edfu/ Luxor
Breakfast on board. Visit The Temple of Horus in Edfu. Cross the lock. Sail to Luxor – Afternoon Tea – Dinner on board & Galabya party.
Overnight in Luxor
Day 6: Luxor
Breakfast on board. Start your tour visiting:
• The West Bank of Luxor where you will enjoy visiting Deir El-Bahari and Valley of Kings which is The New Kingdom (1549–1069 BC) Necropolis.
• Then East Bank visiting Luxor Temple & Karnak Temple Complex which was the center of the ancient Egyptian religions in the new Kingdom.
Lunch on board, Afternoon Tea
Overnight in Luxor.
Breakfast on board – Disembarkation – Transfer to the train station for your overnight sleeper train to Cairo, then Dinner on the train
Overnight Sleeper Train.
Day 8: Luxor/ Alexandria
Breakfast on the train. Arrival to Cairo then transfer to Alexandria by an A/C car, arrive and transfer to the hotel. Check in. Start your tour with the library of Alexandria the biggest library in the world now with 8 million books (visit its open court + free museums), then visit Site of lighthouse one of the seven wonders of ancient world we have now in same site castle of Qaitbey, visit Royal gardens of king Farouk to watch the royal Palaces of Haramlek and Salamlek, royal beaches of the queens; King Farouk is the last king in history of Egypt, then visit the prettiest and biggest mosque in the city Abbo Elabbas Mosque, unknown soldier of Alexandria, the statue of Alexander the great. Optional stop for lunch. Move to visit the church of St. Mark the oldest church in Africa, drive along the Cornish 30 km to see the whole city of Alexandria from sea side including the old harbor of Alexandria where we found 7000 monuments underwater, stop over the famous bridge of Stanley modern land mark of modern Alexandria, visit the old down town of Alexandria and walk in the old city center of Alexandria to watch the real cold city of Alexandria which built by Alexander the great. Overnight stay in Alexandria.
Day 9: Alexandria/ Cairo
Breakfast, then transfer to Cairo by A/C car. Arrival, meet and assist by our representatives. Transfer to your hotel.
Overnight in Cairo
Day 10: Departure
Breakfast at the hotel our representative will transfer you to the airport and assist you at the airport through final departure formalities.
Cairo, Aswan, Luxor & Alexandria Includes:
• 2 Nights hotel accommodation in Cairo on B&B basis.
• 1 Nights hotel accommodation in Alexandria on B&B basis.
• 1 Night hotel accommodation in Aswan on B&B basis.
• 3 Nights on Cruise board (Aswan & Luxor) FB (sightseeing included).
• 2 Nights on sleeper train board, dinner and breakfast included.
• All transfers in Cairo, Alexandria, Luxor and Aswan.
• 1 Day tour in Cairo visiting the Pyramids, Sphinx, Egyptian Museum and Khan El Khalili.
• 1 Day tour in Alexandria visiting The Roman Theater, Pompay’s Pillar Catacomb of Kom El-Shoqafa.
• Free Camel ride in Pyramids area.
• Multilingual expert Egyptologist guide.
• All your tours and excursions are with Private A/C Car.
• The service of meet and assist at all your destinations.
• All your visits include entrance fees.
• Our prices include all taxes and services.
• Transfer by A/C car: Cairo / Alexandria – Alexandria / Cairo.
Cairo, Aswan, Luxor & Alexandria Excludes:
• Visa Entry for Egypt.
• International Flights.
• Any personal items.
• Any other item not mentioned.
• Any Optional tours.
Prices per person in a double room
5* hotels: 1100 $
4* hotels: 990 $
3* hotels: 930 $