Cairo, Nile Cruise Tour Package Highlights:
• The Egyptian Museum.
• Pyramids of Giza & Sphinx.
• Dier El-Bahari & Valley of Kings.
• Luxor Temple & Karnak.
• Horus Temple in Edfu.
• Sobek & Horus in Kom Ombo.
• High Dam.
• Philae Temple & Unfinished Obelisk.
• Roman Theater & Pompay’s Pillar.
• Catacombs of Kom El-Shoqafa.
Cairo, Nile Cruise Tour Package Itinerary:
Day 1: Arrival
Upon arrival you will find Egypt Tour Packages representative for meet & assist service through the arrival formalities, then you will be transferred to you hotel by A/C car.
Overnight at Cairo and start your Cairo, Nile Cruise Tour Package.
Day 2: Cairo/Aswan
Breakfast. Start your tour visiting:
• The Egyptian Museum. Where u can see 250,000 genuine artifacts on display the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world.
• Then visit The Great Pyramid – Cheops, Chephren & Mykerions. Where you will see the only standing wonder for the ancient world.
• Then proceed to The Sphinx the mysterious monument which have human face and lion’s body.
• Then continue to Khan El Khalili Bazaars. Shops in this district are legendary for fine border brassware, copper, perfumes, leather, silver, gold, antiques
Transfers to the train station for your overnight Sleeper train to Aswan. Dinner on the train.
Overnight in sleeping train.
Day 3: Aswan/ Edfu
Breakfast on the train. Arrival, meet & assist by our representatives and transfer to the Cruise. Boarding before lunch.
Then Start your tour visiting:
• The High Dam which was completed in 1964. From here you can gaze across Lake Nasser.
• The Philae Temple Sail by felucca (Egyptian sailboat) to the island of Agilkia. Visit the temple that was removed from their original island of Philae which lies submerged most of the year by the waters of Lake Nasser. The main Temple of Isis and its monuments were built between the 26th-dynasty and the Roman period.
Lunch on board Sail to Kom Ombo. Afternoon Tea.
Visit the Temple shared by the two gods Sobek and Haroeris.
Sail to Edfu. Dinner on board.
Overnight in Edfu.
Day 4: Kom Ombo/ Luxor
Breakfast on board. Visit The Temple of Horus in Edfu. Cross the lock. Sail to Luxor. Afternoon Tea. Dinner on board & Galabya party.
Overnight in Luxor.
Day 5: Luxor
Breakfast on board. Start your tour visiting:
• The West Bank of Luxor where you will enjoy visiting Dier El-Bahari and Valley of Kings which is The New Kingdom (1549–1069 BC) Necropolis .
• Then East Bank visiting Luxor Temple & Karnak Temple Complex which was the center of the ancient Egyptian religions in the new Kingdom.
Lunch on board. Afternoon Tea.
Overnight in Luxor.
Day 6: Luxor/ Alexandria
Breakfast on board, Disembarkation. Transfer to The domestic airport for your flight to Cairo then from there transfer to Alexandria by private A/C Car.
Start your Trip Visiting:
• The Roman Theater.
• Then visit Pompay’s Pillar.
• Followed by visit to the Catacomb of Kom El-Shoqafa.
• Followed by Visits to Montaza Garden, Alexandria Library & Also from out side you will Visit Qaytbay Citadel & El Mursi Abu El-Abas.
Overnight stay in Alexandria.
Day 7: Alexandria/ Cairo
Breakfast. Transfer to Cairo by A/C car. Arrival, meet and assist by our representatives. Transfer to your hotel.
Overnight stay in Cairo.
Day 8: Departure
Breakfast at the hotel our representative will transfer you to the airport and assist you at the airport through final departure formalities.
Cairo, Nile Cruise Tour Package Includes:
• 2 Nights hotel accommodation in Cairo on B&B basis.
• 3 Nights on Cruise board (Aswan & Luxor) full board (sightseeing included).
• 1 Night hotel accommodation in Alexandria on B&B basis.
• 1 Nights on sleeper train board, dinner and breakfast included.
• All transfers in Cairo, Luxor, and Aswan.
• 1 Day tour in Cairo visiting the Pyramids, Sphinx, Egyptian Museum and Khan El Khalili.
• Free Camel ride in Pyramids area.
• 1 Day tour in Alexandria visiting The Roman Theater, Pompay’s Pillar Catacomb of Kom El-Shoqafa.
• Multilingual expert Egyptologist guide.
• All your tours and excursions are with Private A/C Car.
• The service of meet and assist at all your destinations.
• All your visits include entrance fees.
• Our prices include all taxes and services.
• Train ticket: Aswan / Luxor.
• Air Fare: Luxor / Cairo.
Cairo, Nile Cruise Tour Package Excludes:
• International Flights.
• Visa entry for Egypt.
• Personal items.
• Any Optional tours.
|3 Star||4 Star||5 Star|
We hope that you will enjoy your Cairo, Nile Cruise Tour Package.