Cairo to Aswan Tour Package Highlights:
• The Egyptian Museum.
• Pyramids of Giza & Sphinx.
• High Dam.
• Philae & Unfinished Obelisk.
• Kalabsha Temple & Kiosk of Ketassa.
• Wadi El Seboua & Tomb of Penut.
• Kasr Ibrim.
• Abu Simbel Temples.
Cairo to Aswan Tour Package Itinerary:
Day 1: Arrival
Upon arrival you will find Egypt Tour Packages representative for meet & assist service through the arrival formalities, then you will be transferred to you hotel by A/C car.
Overnight at Cairo and start your Cairo to Aswan Tour Package.
Day 2: Cairo/ Aswan
Breakfast. Start your tour visiting:
• The Egyptian Museum. Where u can see 250,000 genuine artifacts on display the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world.
• Then visit The Great Pyramid – Cheops, Chephren & Mykerions. Where you will see the only standing wonder for the ancient world.
• Then proceed to The Sphinx the mysterious monument which have human face and lion’s body.
• Then continue to Khan El Khalili Bazaars. Shops in this district are legendary for fine border brassware, copper, perfumes, leather, silver, gold, antiques.
Transfers to the domestic airport for your flight to Aswan.
Overnight in Aswan
Day 3: Aswan
Breakfast. Start you tour visiting:
• The High Dam which was completed in 1964. From here you can gaze across Lake Nasser.
• The Philae Temple Sail by felucca (Egyptian sailboat) to the island of Agilkia. Visit the temple that was removed from their original island of Philae which lies submerged most of the year by the waters of Lake Nasser. The main Temple of Isis and its monuments were built between the 26th-dynasty and the Roman period.
Then transfer to your Cruise. Embarkation before Lunch.
Visit Kalabsha Temple Continue to Beit El Wali. Visit the Temple. Visit Kiosk of Ketassa. Dinner on board.
Overnight on board.
Day 4: Aswan/ Wadi El-Seboua
Breakfast on board. Early sail to Wadi El Seboua.
Visit to Wadi El Seboua, El Dakka and Mehraka.
Return to the ship. Lunch and Dinner on board.
Day 5: Amada/ Abu Simbel
Breakfast on board. Early sail to Amada.
Visit Amada Temple, Ed Deir and Tomb of Penut.
Return to the ship. Lunch on board. View Kasr Ibrim from the ship. Sail to Abu Simbel. Dinner on board.
Overnight in Abu Simbel.
Day 6: Abu Simbel
Breakfast on board. Visit Abu Simbel Temple. Lunch and dinner on board.
Overnight in Abu Simbel.
Day 7: Abu Simbel/ Cairo
Breakfast on board. Disembarkation after breakfast. Transfer to the domestic airport for your flight to Cairo. Arrival to Cairo, meet & assist by our local representatives and transfer to the hotel.
Overnight in Cairo.
Day 8: Departure
Breakfast at the hotel our representative will transfer you to the airport and assist you at the airport through final departure formalities.
Cairo to Aswan Tour Package Includes:
• 2 Nights hotel accommodation in Cairo on B&B basis.
• 1 Night hotel accommodation in Aswan on B&B basis.
• 4 Nights Cruise (Aswan / Abu Simbel) on Full Board basis (sightseeing included).
• All transfers in Cairo, and Aswan.
• 1 Full day tour in Cairo visiting the Pyramids, Sphinx, Egyptian Museum and Khan El Khalili.
• Free Camel ride in Pyramids area.
• 1 Full day tour in Aswan visiting High Dam and Philae Temple.
• Multilingual expert Egyptologist guide.
• All your tours and excursions are with Private A/C Car.
• The service of meet and assist at all your destinations.
• All your visits include entrance fees.
• Our prices include all taxes and services.
• Domestic airfare: Cairo / Aswan – Abu Simbel / Cairo
Cairo to Aswan Tour Package Excludes:
• International Flights.
• Visa entry for Egypt.
• Personal items.
• Any Optional tours.
Prices : Contact us as its different form season to another and upon availability
We hope that you will enjoy your Cairo to Aswan Tour Package.