Egypt & Jordan Tour Package Highlights:
• The Egyptian Museum.
• Pyramids of Giza & Sphinx.
• Sakkara complex & Memphis.
• Abu-Segah & The Hanging Churches.
• The Jewish Synagogue of Ben Ezra.
• High Dam.
• Philae & Unfinished Obelisk.
• Horus Temple in Edfu.
• Sobek & Horus in Kom Ombo.
• Deir El-Bahari & Valley of Kings.
• Luxor Temple & Karnak.
• St. Catherine & Moses Mountain.
• Petra of Jordan.
Egypt & Jordan Tour Package Itinerary:
Day 1: Arrival
Upon arrival you will find Egypt Tour Packages representative for meet & assist service through the arrival formalities, then you will be transferred to you hotel by A/C car.
Overnight at Cairo and start your Egypt & Jordan Tour Package.
Day 2: Cairo
Breakfast, Start your tour visiting:
• The Egyptian Museum. Where u can see 250,000 genuine artifacts on display the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world.
• Then visit The Great Pyramid – Cheops, Chephren & Mykerions. Where you will see the only standing wonder for the ancient world.
• Then precede to The Sphinx the mysterious monument which has human face and lion’s body.
• Then continue to Khan El Khalili Bazaars. Shops in this district are legendary for fine border brassware, copper, perfumes, leather, silver, gold, antiques
Overnight in Cairo.
Day 3: Cairo/ Aswan
Breakfast, Start your Tour visiting:
• The step Pyramid of Sakkara followed by a visit to The Pyramids of Unas & Oser-Kaf the Mastaba. Tomb of Mereruka, Ti & Pta-Hotep.
• Then visit Memphis the ancient capital of The Egyptian Old Kingdom (2686–2181 BC).
• Then continue to Old Cairo, visit The Church of Abu-Sergah and St. Barbara, the Hanging Church, and we will also visit The Old Jewish Synagogue Ben Ezra Synagogue.
Transfers to the train station for your overnight Sleeper train to Aswan, Dinner on the train.
Overnight in Sleeper Train.
Day 4: Aswan/ Edfu
Breakfast on the train, Arrival Aswan, meet & assist by our representative. Transfer to the Cruise. Boarding before lunch, Embarkation.
Start you tour visiting:
• The High Dam which was completed in 1964. From here you can gaze across Lake Nasser.
• The Philae Temple Sail by felucca (Egyptian sailboat) to the island of Agilkia. Visit the temple that was removed from their original island of Philae which lies submerged most of the year by the waters of Lake Nasser. The main Temple of Isis and its monuments were built between the 26th-dynasty and the Roman period.
Lunch on board Sail to Kom Ombo, Afternoon Tea
Visit the temple shared by the two gods Sobek and Haroeris.
Sail to Edfu, Dinner on board.
Overnight in Edfu.
Day 5: Edfu/ Luxor
Breakfast on board. Visit The Temple of Horus in Edfu. Cross the lock. Sail to Luxor – Afternoon Tea – Dinner on board & Galabya party
Overnight in Luxor.
Day 6: Luxor
Breakfast on board. Start your tour visiting:
• The West Bank of Luxor where you will enjoy visiting Deir El-Bahari and Valley of Kings which is The New Kingdom (1549–1069 BC) Necropolis.
• Then East Bank visiting Luxor Temple & Karnak Temple Complex which was the center of the ancient Egyptian religions in the new Kingdom.
Lunch on board, Afternoon Tea.
Overnight in Luxor.
Day 7: Luxor/ St. Catherine
Breakfast on board – Disembarkation – Transfer by flight to Sharm El-Sheikh, Arrival meet and assist after that Transfer by car, driving through the Sinai Desert to St Catherine Monastery. At the evening climb to the top of Mountain Sinai for sunrise.
Overnight in St. Catherine.
Day 8: St. Catherine/ Petra
Breakfast, Visit of the Monastery and Transfer from St. Catherine to Nuweiba for ferry crossing to Aqaba, Transfer to your hotel in Petra.
Overnight in Petra.
Day 9: Petra
Breakfast, Today you will visit Petra, the “Siq”, a long winding fissure between two walls of overhanging cliffs, the famous Treasury, the Street of Facades, the Court House and the Amphitheater.
Overnight in Petra.
Day 10: Departure
Breakfast at the hotel, our representative will transfer you to the airport at Amman and assist you at the airport through final departure formalities.
Egypt & Jordan Tour Package Includes:
• 2 Nights hotel accommodation in Cairo on bed and breakfast basis.
• 1 Night sleeper train on Half Board basis.
• 3 Nights on Cruise board (Aswan & Luxor) Full board (sightseeing included).
• 1 Night hotel accommodation in St. Catherine on Half Board basis.
• 2 Nights hotel accommodation in Petra on bed and breakfast basis.
• 1 Day tour in Cairo visiting the Egyptian Museum, Pyramids, Sphinx & Khan El Khalili.
• 1 Day tour in Cairo visiting the Sakkara, Memphis & Old Cairo.
• 1 Day visiting Petra.
• Free Camel ride in Pyramids area. (10 Minutes for taking photo).
• All transfers in Cairo, Aswan, Luxor, St. Catherine and Petra.
• Multilingual expert Egyptologist guide.
• All your tours and excursions are with private A/C minivan.
• The service of meet and assist at all your destinations.
• All your visits include entrance fees.
• Our prices include all taxes and services.
• Domestic Flight: Luxor / Sharm.
• Ferry crossing: Nuweiba / Aqaba.
• Transportation by A/C private car from: Sharm / St. Catherine St. Catherine / Nuweiba.
Egypt & Jordan Tour Package Excludes:
• Visa Entry for Egypt.
• International Flights.
• Personal items.
• Any other items not mentioned.
• Any Optional tours.
We hope that you will enjoy your Egypt & Jordan Tour Package.