Holiday in Egypt Tour Package Highlights:
• The Egyptian Museum.
• Pyramids of Giza & Sphinx.
• Dier El-Bahari & Valley of Kings.
• High Dam.
• Philae & Unfinished Obelisk.
• Sakkara complex & Memphis.
• Abu-Segah & the Hanging Churchs.
• The Jewish Synagogue of Ben Ezra.
Holiday in Egypt Tour Package Itinerary:
Day 1: Arrival
Upon arrival you will find Egypt Tour Packages representative for meet & assist service through the arrival formalities, then you will be transferred to you hotel by A/C car.
Overnight at Cairo and start your Holiday in Egypt Tour Package.
Day 2: Cairo/ Aswan
Breakfast. Start your tour visiting:
• The Egyptian Museum. Where u can see 250,000 genuine artifacts on display the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world.
• Then visit The Great Pyramid – Cheops, Chephren & Mykerions. Where you will see the only standing wonder for the ancient world.
• Then proceed to The Sphinx the mysterious monument which have human face and lion’s body.
• Then continue to Khan El Khalili Bazaars. Shops in this district are legendary for fine border brassware, copper, perfumes, leather, silver, gold, antiques.
Transfers to the train station for your overnight Sleeper train to Aswan. Dinner on the train.
Overnight Sleeper train to Aswan
Day 3: Luxor
Breakfast on the train. Arrival to Aswan, meet & assist by our representatives and transfer to the hotel. Check in.
Start you tour visiting:
• The High Dam which was completed in 1964. From here you can gaze across Lake Nasser.
• The Philae Temple Sail by felucca (Egyptian sailboat) to the island of Agilkia. Visit the temple that was removed from their original island of Philae which lies submerged most of the year by the waters of Lake Nasser. The main Temple of Isis and its monuments were built between the 26th-dynasty and the Roman period.
Overnight in Aswan.
Day 4: Aswan/ Luxor
Breakfast. Free Day Transfer to train station, departure by sitting train to Luxor, arrival Luxor, meet and assist by our local representative. Transfer to your hotel in Luxor.
Overnight in Luxor.
Day 5: Luxor
Breakfast, Start your tour visiting:
• The West Bank of Luxor where you will enjoy visiting Dier El-Bahari and Valley of Kings which is The New Kingdom (1549–1069 BC) Necropolis .
Over night in Luxor.
Day 6: Luxor/ Alexandria
Breakfast. Transfers to the train station for your overnight Sleeper train to Cairo. Dinner on the train.
Overnight in Sleeper Train.
Day 7: Alexandria/ Cairo
Breakfast in Train. Arrival to Cairo, meet & assist by our representatives.
Overnight stay in Cairo.
Day 8: Cairo
Breakfast. free day optional
• The step Pyramid of Sakkara followed by a visit to The Pyramids of Unas & Oser-Kaf the Mastaba. Tomb of Mereruka, Ti & Pta-Hotep.
• Then visit Memphis the ancient capital of The Egyptian Old Kingdom (2686–2181 BC)
• Then continue to Old Cairo, visit The Church of Abu-Sergah and St. Barbara, the Hanging Church, and we will also visit The Old Jewish Synagogue Ben Ezra Synagogue.
Overnight in Cairo.
Day 9: Departure
Breakfast at the hotel our representative will transfer you to the airport and assist you at the airport through final departure formalities.
Holiday in Egypt Tour Package Includes:
• 3 Nights hotel accommodation in Cairo on B&B basis.
• 1 Night hotel accommodation in Aswan on B&B basis.
• 2 Nights hotel accommodation in Luxor on B&B basis.
• 2 Nights on sleeper train board, dinner and breakfast included.
• All transfers in Cairo, Luxor and Aswan.
• 1 Day tour in Cairo visiting the Pyramids, Sphinx, Egyptian Museum and Khan El Khalili.
• 1 Day tour in Cairo visiting Sakkara, Memphis & Old Cairo.
• 1 Day tour in Aswan visiting High Dam-Temple of Philae Island & unfinished Obelisks.
• 1 Day tour in Luxor visiting West Bank
• Free Camel ride in Pyramids area.
• Multilingual expert Egyptologist guide.
• All your tours and excursions are with Private A/C Car.
• The service of meet and assist at all your destinations.
• All your visits include entrance fees.
• Our prices include all taxes and services.
• Train ticket from Aswan to Luxor
Holiday in Egypt Tour Package Excludes:
• Visa Entry for Egypt.
• International Flights.
• Personal items.
• Any item not mentioned in the program.
• Any Optional tours.
(Extra 22 Dec – 7 Jan)
We hope that you will enjoy your Holiday in Egypt Tour Package.